Join our Mailing List
Subscribe (FREE!) to Carelinks Newsletters, Pastoral Newsletter and Gospel News magazine Carelinks and Christadelphian Advancement Trust
If you are a donor and have signed a Gift Aid Declaration we are required to keep sufficient personal information to comply with the legal requirements.
Our Data Protection Promise to you.
- We hold your personal details only so we can communicate with you.
- We maintain records to comply with legal requirements (e.g. Gift Aid) where separate consent has been provided.
- We will always store your personal details securely on password protected computers.
- We will not, under any circumstances, share or sell your personal information.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems only as long as is necessary.
- We will only contact you in the ways that you wish based on what you have told us.
- You will always be in control of how we use your personal information and, if you ask us to stop using it, we will do so promptly.
If you have any questions, please contact:
(For CAT- Gospel News magazine) David Hemingray, 41 Fellows Road, Beeston, Nottingham. NG9 1AQ UNITED KINGDOM. Email: email@example.com
(For Carelinks- Carelinks Newsletters and Pastoral Newsletters) Jean Field, 4 Ellergreen, Burneside, Kendal. LA9 5SD UNITED KINGDOM. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org